Zac EfronThe Lucky One In Los Angeles Premiere Pictures

বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

 Zac Efron


 Zac Efron


 Zac Efron


 Zac Efron


Zac Efron




We have added a set of pictures from The Lucky One Los Angeles Premiere.Now Zac Efron attending The Lucky One Los Angeles premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Photo copyright by David Gabber PR Photos.

By the end of the movie I didn’t recognize myself, the actor told Men's Health. You hear about guys like Christian Bale who dive into it and are really able to transform. I’ve always wondered if I had the willpower to actually do it. And I’ll always have pride around the sense that I can.Taylor Schilling and Zac Efron star as lovers in their new movie 'The Lucky One' and it seems they are just as friendly off screen as the couple

Christian and other actors who dramatically changed their bodies for roles, click on the Launch Gallery button below.The actor hits the green carpet for his new film at Grauman's Chinese Theatre and chats about how happy he is for the release of his new movie.



0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন